Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The strange and deviant ways of my mind...

I am really fed up with my mind, It seems that it isn't particularly interested in storing anything that would seem important. So it memorizes the most trivial, trite and useless things in full detail and for unimaginabily long durations of time, and that too without an effort. But when it comes to something serious and important, it isn't on my side...

For example, I can recollect the Vicco Turmeric Ad with all its visuals and song or for that matter the entire climax of the film 'Ajooba' which I only saw once but I can not recollect, although I'm making a huge effort, the purpose of one of the registers on ARM. This is really really weird. The mind itself decides what is important but can't put that on its non-volatile storage, in contrast it always puts crap on its non-volatile store.

Don't know why it can't memorize anything which it first perceives as crucial. Can it be the sadist nature of my mind? that it draws pleasure out of my pain. I think it is the same old conspiracy theory at work (Me The Mortal Vs. God, Luck, Nature, and others)?

main fir bhi ek din bada aadmi ban kar dikhaoonga!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger bharatb said...

Very strange Ankur , but co-incidentally I am also going through the same problem for some time now.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Ankur Pruthi said...

Hmmm....

lagta hai ye kaafi janta ki samasya hai...
need to do something about it, and pretty soon at that...

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paaji yeh sirf aapke sath ne sayad sabke sath hota hai. sayad prakti ke anookhe maya hai.. waise FYI aap already bade aadmi hain...

ashish

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paaji yeh sirf aapke sath ne sayad sabke sath hota hai. sayad prakti ke anookhe maya hai.. waise FYI aap already bade aadmi hain...

ashish

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home