Monday, February 07, 2005

Accident

I was involved in a minor accident today morning. After I dropped my wife, I was going to my building which is some 300 mts from her building and my car was hit on the back by a bus which incidentally is contracted by our company itself. Although there wasn't much damage but still a back-light got broken. I called up the contractor and he was willing to get my car repaired. But just to be on the safer side, i.e, to make sure that the contractor does not turn away from his commitment, I asked HR how to go about the matter.
Here is the transcript of my mails with them,
********* I'VE DELETED THIS ON GV'S SUGGESTION*************

Astonishing, how important it is to put oil in the right places to get the things moving.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe GV nahi GP bola tha tera ko mail nikalne ka leyi...

1:07 AM  
Blogger Ankur Pruthi said...

Abe GV ho ya GP ya PG ya PG-15...
kya farq padta hai????

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bachao bachao!!!!

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home