Wednesday, February 02, 2005

From Noida to (not so) Greater Noida...

Finally that dreaded mail has arrived. Company is moving to a bigger campus at Greater NOIDA, which is 65 kms from my place. I hear the timings are going to be different too. My wife's group would stay back in the original campus. Therefore, although we'll technically be in the same company but would get to see each other only in the mornings and evenings. Not too many people are keen to make a move though but inertia will take them there. I cannot imagine my life living in Rohini and working in Greater NOIDA spending four hours daily in transit. Life's too short already too spend such a significant chunk in a bus. Something's gotta give. And I hope it happens soon.
Anyway, whats great about greater NOIDA???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greatness of Gr. Noida lies in its area. It is going to be a much more high tech compared to Noida.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home