Sunday, January 16, 2005

A New Start!!!

For someone like me, Blogging is an exercise in shameless narcissism, I feel I'm clever with words and have generally interesting things to narrate (ppl may feel otherwise). Anyway, I'm sure there are two people who'll always read my blog and no, unfortunately, my wife is not interested in my ramblings.

Today, I'm just starting out with writing everything that I have an opinion about on my blog. I hope its a worthwhile journey.

Rabbi Shergill has caught my fancy in a big way over the past weekend, Infact, Bulla ki Jaana might be hugely popular but its the other song 'Gill Te Guitar' to which I'm hooked. It makes me emotional as I can associate with it in more ways than one, memories of time spent with a couple of my closest friends comes rushing back to me, I just wish that those days can come back again, Gaurav and Tarun, miss you guys!!!

Back to Rabbi, I guess he has the potential of being the Pink Floyd of Punjab. Not only is the music good but the lyrics are pretty good as well, guess the guy knows what he set out to do.

And one more thing that happened over the weekend is that Amit's (Arora) car was stolen. Poor chap, just spent about 10k refurbishing it. Nazar lag gayee!!!

Not getting the time to catch up with premier hockey league but would definitely like to do so as and when I get the time. Cricket, I guess, is on the backburner for some time till the Indo-Pak series starts...

I'll keep adding...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just heard this song "gill te guitar",you tried really hard to let me listen this song when i called you but at that pt.of time ,more then the song i was thinking of my international call bill , any way golden old days will again come....vo raja ka soup , vo park ki andheri raaten , aur vo vikas puri ka PVR , Lets think of those good days and keep the hope alive , baki i have heard 2 songs "BULLA" thora tough hai , "gill te guitar" se hum thora jaida relate kar sakte hain is liye that is better.
tarun

10:11 PM  
Blogger Vijay said...

for me 'bulla' is better... neways, welcome back after a long break...

keep going!!

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Santa Barbara Demolition Contractors said...

Nice post thanks for sharingg

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home