Thursday, March 03, 2005

Of Curries and Career: A tribute to the journalists of Nepal...

It has been a paricularly wretched day. I'm once again torn in the turmoil of which curry do I like the most. Initially, when I used to be in the university, I was thrilled with the thought of Rajmah. But I've been having them aplenty since the last three years. I liked them alright for an year but then I was drawn towards other delicacies. I should particularly mention Shahi Paneer. My mother didn't like it. After the first year of Rajmah, I couldn't have any of Shahi Paneer in the second year, had to make do with Rajmah again. This year I'm having Shahi Paneer but not from the restaurant that I would have liked, I'm further torn whether I actually like Shahi Paneer or not. Meanwhile looking at other guys having Paneer Tikka and Dal Makhani, I'm drawn towards other curries as well. I'm really really depressed also because of the fact that my wife can only cook Shahi Paneer and Rajmah and she insists that she'll make shahi paneer only this year. I've very little choice.

:-(
Ankur

2 Comments:

Blogger Paramanand said...

I don't understand what are journalists of Nepal doing here. What have they got to do with your curry? I don't get the connection.
As far as your problem of limited choice of curries is concerned, maybe you could help ur wife with some nice recipes.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Ankur Pruthi said...

parmanand bhaiyya ye bohat gehri baatein hain... aise samajh nahin aayengi... thoda dimaag chalao...

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home