Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hyderabad Update

Shifted to my third accomodation in as many days yesterday. This time with my IIMK mates who are interning with DRL. This place is in the Banjara Hills area of Hyderabad. Banjara Hlls, an apt name considering my situation. Anyway, my office is near the Secunderabad Railway Station and it took me one and a half hour to get to this place in Banjara Hills from office last evening. And sixty five rupees too. I don't think this would suit me in any case, not unless a slew of flyovers come up tomorrow morning. In any case, I'm off to Bhadrachalam for a plant visit for a couple of days. Mercifully, they take care of your accommodation and food there!

P.S. And no, I still haven't had the opportunity to taste genuine Hyderabadi Biryani :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home