Sunday, June 19, 2005

Of a 'Mare ass' and a 'bull'...

My CLIP cordless broke down a couple of weeks ago. And since last week, we were getting a lot of blank calls. Here's what happened last night.

8:00 PM Phone rings, I take the call, no one speaks...
8:05 PM Phone rings, I take the call, no one speaks...
8:06 PM Phone rings, I take the call, no one speaks...

by this time I was majorly pissed off...

So, I get a blank call again at around 8:30 PM

8:30 PM annoyed, I speak loudly into the handset, "mummy pata nahin kaun gadha hai, apne paise aur hamara time waste kar raha hai..."
8:40 PM Phone Rings, Momma takes the call, no one speaks
8:41 PM Phone Rings, Papa takes the call, no one speaks
9:00 PM Phone rings, I take the call, A female voice, angry as hell, "aap mujhe kya keh rahe the, gadha? khud kisi saand se kam nahin lagte aap..." slams phone...

Me? simply jawabless...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahahahahaha...

A person is usually left jawabless when the phone is slammed down; I mean, who will you give a jawab to?

I remember when somethig was wrong with my phone once, I cursed loudly and fluently in all the four languages I know how to curse loudly and fluently in because I thought it was a prank call.

The mama of mine who I screamed at, luckily, had a sense of humour.

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha you guya are a riot! Now on to more serioua things.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/indiancomics

5:21 AM  
Blogger Ankur Pruthi said...

@Karan: Prbbly I would have been jawabless even if she hadn't slammed the phone... some brazen gal that, her identity is still a mystery though!

And if she is reading this,
....
Get a life, you are barking up the wrong tree!
....

And surely your mama's sense of humor doesn't much up to the silliness of this lady in question!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home