Monday, June 20, 2005

As I bid adieu to ST and Delhi...

Tie the Strings to my Life, My Lord,
Then, I am ready to go!
Just a look at the Horses --
Rapid! That will do!

Put me in on the firmest side --
So I shall never fall --
For we must ride to the Judgment --
And it's partly, down Hill --

But never I mind the steeper --
And never I mind the Sea --
Held fast in Everlasting Race --
By my own Choice, and Thee --

Goodbye to the Life I used to live --
And the World I used to know --
And kiss the Hills, for me, just once --
Then -- I am ready to go!

-Emily Dickinson


For those who wish to stay in touch, I can be reached at pruthi[at]gmail.com...

Till I go live again from K,

GoodBye

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where to?

2:14 AM  
Blogger Ankur Pruthi said...

IIM Kozhikode ;-)

2:28 AM  
Blogger Vijay said...

ta ta... have a good time in south, and do have time to visit delhi, i mean my place...

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home